Loving The Mother and Celebrating Womanhood
October 2013 Bali, Indonesia
Imagine an extraordinary gathering of women awakening to their full potential and acting as powerful and co-creative agents for change. Explore womanhood, sexuality, and your life purpose. A 10-day total immersion workshop with:
Midwife and CNN Hero Robin Lim
Director, MovingVentures School, Creator: SpiritDance/SoulSong™, Touching Essence™, Senior Trainer: Esalen® Massage Ellen Watson
Best-Selling Author and Doula Giuditta Tornetta
Director Oasis School of Massage & Healing Ingrid May
and Permaculture Goddess Rachel Love
4 days at Eco Swasti in Ubud
- Arrival on October 12, welcoming ritual to open yourself up to a re-birthing experience. Giuditta will guide you through a re-birthing meditation and welcome ritual.
- October 13th through 17th the journey begins in Ubud, learn about your own entrance into this world (your birth) get in touch with your unique gifts meant to heal not only your soul but the entire world. Using hypnosis, ecstatic dance, massage, guided meditation, advance doula and midwifery techniques (with Ibu Robin Lim) you will be ushered into the art of birthing…a new life…a new self…a new you.
- Plus meet with Ketut Liyer, the traditional Balinese healer and shaman featured in the book “Eat Pray Love” by Elizabeth Gibert.
Followed by….5 days at the drop dead gorgeous Mimpi Resort with natural spring water hot tubs, and delicious organic food.
- Join women from around the globe in exploring womanhood, sexuality, and refining your life's purpose
- Align your chakras through SpiritDance,Sound & Song, Partner Yoga, breath & bodywork,
- Learn advanced Midwifery and Doula techniqes
- Learn perinatal and side lying massage as you give and receive.
- Through ritual and ceremony, explore the depths of being a woman
- Discover the natural gifts of Mother Earth in Mimpi's Permaculture Gardens; learn how to recognize food and healing herbs in the wild
- Sublime Spa experiences in Ubud, and at Mimpi Spring's Spa: Massage & Bodywork, Thai Bodywork, Aquatic Bodywork, Herbal/Sea Salt Scrubs, & more.
- CE's for Bodyworkers, Nurses, and Doulas through DONA international.
This workshop includes:
- For both locations: shared standard accommodations (2-3 to a room) or for an extra charge you can upgrade to single standard or for a real treat reserve a deluxe room with private pool and spa (please contact us if you would like to upgrade)
- Two meals – Plus smoothie breakfast – 90 % organic food offering both vegetarian and healthy protein
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Transportation from Ubud to Mimpi.
This workshop Does Not Include:
- Airfare from country of origin to Bali (we will let you know once you have reserved your space about the amazing discount fares that will come up occasionally during the year)
- Visa, entrance and exit re
- Transportation to and from airport to Ubud or from Mimpi. We cannot coordinate this due to the different arrival of guests from different countries. We can however help with organizing individual or group transportation
- Special events or excursion to the Town of Ubud, snorkeling, massage or spa days (we do however offer a special pampering package for those who would like to enjoy the spa in Mimpi with our expertly trained Esalen® Massage therapists. Please ask for details.
Moving Venture's Refund Policy